Sunday, August 26, 2007

Views from the pit (band) other blogs with Frogway pics

HERE ... Julian Chan a member of the 2007 Frogway band writes about playing for the show.

HERE... are some from Tales From The Idol Fellowship

MORE BLOG REACTIONS/REVIEWS ON FROGWAY

Read the review...
Every Frog Has Its Day by Amir Hafiz @ KAKISENI.COM.

Check out the "COMMENT" section of the event listing at KAKISENI.COM


Somewhere down in this post " Frogway is Toad-tally Fun" is a reaction to Frogway. Though there are some great food pics!

I
would say, definitely watch the show if you can afford the tickets. They're not cheap and I wouldn't have been able to afford to go (me being a broke 20-something) if the tickets hadn't been given to me by a friend. So I don't know if I found it brilliant BECAUSE I didn't have to pay?
Read more @ Shoobs Boobs

saw Frogway! courtesy of winning tickets from Kakiseni :)
lovely score
.
Read more @ Audio Addictions

No comments: