Friday, August 24, 2007

Some Blog Reactions/Reviews to Frogway - updated

Yesterday we had the opportunity to watch FROGWAY at The Actors Studio in Bangsar on its opening night. Frogway is a jazzy, groovy made-in-Malaysia musical, written by Marcel Nunis and composed by Michael Veerapen, and it was first staged nearly 30 years ago in 1980!
Read more @ As Suanie Sees It

Hours before I turned 63, I had a great time tapping my toes and laughing, sometimes both at the same time. I am talking about the opening night of "Frogway-The Groovy Musical".
Read more @ Di Bawah Rang Ikang Kering

Thanks to TV Smith, my dad and I got complimentary tickets to Frogway the Musical yesterday. I for one, was happy to get out of the house. The whole musical was vibrant with colour.
Read more @ - t s a b -

Ahhh... finally.. I'd "accepted" Vince's invitation to watch him perform in Actor's Studio yesterday. Since the premier night (23rd) was fully booked. I only managed to watch it on 24th. Tapi semalam pun kinda full too.
Read more with PICTURES @ Charmant, Brilliant et Beau

Thanks to TV Smith, I got a ticket to watch Frogway at Actor’s Studio, Bangsar Shopping Centre. First thought, wtf…frogs? Too random right. And what’s more, it’s a musical!
Read more with PICTURES @ Narcissism Is Necessary

MALAYSIA CENTRAL: Sightings (with PICTURES)

No comments: