Monday, August 20, 2007

This sucks...

It's 3 days to opening and, so far, the number of people from the old cast that are confirmed going for the show is ....2. Well, that's as far as Piggy and I know; hopefully Indi and Jaya will be there as well, so it'll be 4 out of 17.

It's unbelievable that there aren't any more of the remaining members of the original cast who have heard/read about the show, who have gone to the Frogway website, who have come across this blog. What, they don't get newspapers and internet access at their old folks' homes? Arthritis stopping them from clicking on the link to this blog?

I gave it one last shot this weekend. I dug out Raynard's old business card and sent a message to the mobile number on it. No reply. So that's it. Don't have any more numbers to call. WTF.

3 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Jaya, I know for sure. Indi - who knows?

4 is better than none in my book... plus Anna and Beng Choon... so, that makes 6 from the original company. Since Lewis and Mike are in this production... that makes 8.

I may do a vlog before opening night and post it at my new digs http://marcelnunis.com/blog

Cheers!

tigaringgit said...

See what happens whenyou try to organize a cast party in KL from Californis?

lecram sinun said...

LOL... I suspect it would happen even if I was there.